Want to make the SEO process automatic and reduce human labor through the use of tools, software and other programs? Then consider SEO automation.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is one of the cornerstones of finding and maintaining new users, garnering more visibility online and most importantly, making potential customers more likely to click through to your website and convert. However, many businesses struggle to keep up with SEO as the process is pretty tedious, because there are many elements to pay attention to at all times. Thankfully, technology has come to the rescue with “SEO automation”. It is the process of taking repetitive or simple tasks and automating them to help your business maximize productivity and ensure that you’re getting the best from your SEO marketing efforts. An experienced SEO company in New York can help you deal with automated SEO for your marketing campaign.
Now let’s a take a deep dive into the topic and see what SEO automation is and what all SEO elements can be automated:
What Is SEO Automation?
Making the SEO process automatic by reducing human labor through the use of tools, software and other programs is referred to as SEO automation. By automating the time-consuming and labor-intensive SEO processes, you allow your business to focus on more significant projects within your digital marketing campaign. SEO automation tools are mostly designed to compile a wide range of findings into one dashboard, which makes it easier to consume and use information.
Benefits of SEO Automation
Considered as deployment of a factory lineup in your SEO marketing, SEO automation should be included in your digital marketing campaign as it allows you to spend more time on the creative aspects of optimization and enjoy the best results. Other benefits of automating SEO tasks include:
- It is relatively cheaper and cost-effective
- Faster to complete SEO tasks than manual SEO
- It captures powerful data
- Let’s you schedule SEO tasks that are tedious and time-consuming such as site audits
- Can check for broken links or keyword density, tags, and Meta content in large websites
- It reveals key data that would be difficult to find on your own
- Makes keyword monitoring much simpler
- Possible to track factors like search volume, competition and related keywords in real time
- Get accurate and up-to-date data on your keyword rankings.
Most importantly, we are less likely to make mistakes while updating or adding multimedia through automated SEO. This is because in SEO automation, we use one dashboard to update all of the top directories with just a few clicks.
What SEO Elements Can Be Automated?
While we have covered what SEO automation is and its benefits, now you’re probably wondering what processes you can automate for your business. Though it’s amazing to have one tool that can take care of your SEO needs, you have to be strategic about which elements you need to automate. This is very important because automation just streamlines your efforts. It doesn’t replace hands-on analysis and activity.
Here are the 4 main elements in your SEO campaign that you can automate without any worries:
- Backlink Analysis: An essential part of any SEO campaign, backlink analysis allows you to see who is linking to your site, which helps to improve your site’s trust and authority, and leads to increased rankings. Since you can have lots of pages on your website, it can take a long time to check each page and all the backlinks you earn.
However, by automating this process, you can check various Google search engine results pages (SERPs) and uncover valuable opportunities for building links. You can also send personalized emails, filter out spammy links, and analyze complex backlink profiles. With automated link building tools, you can automatically pre-populate various fields in your database, which is a very time-consuming activity when done manually.
- Competitor monitoring: It’s really challenging to keep track of all your competitors (if you have a lot). When you automate your competitor monitoring, however, you actually make it easier for your business to see who you’re competing against, it helps to deploy automation tools on competitor websites and find ways to outrank them in search.
- Rank Tracking: The primary purpose of SEO is to rank highly in search engines for target keywords. However, when you have hundreds of pages on your website and you’re trying to rank for multiple keywords, it’s really challenging to keep up with each page’s ranking manually.
To simplify the process, you can automate this element using an SEO automation tool, such as SE Ranking. It helps to track all your pages’ rankings, both new and old, to see how their rankings change or improve over time. It also helps you figure out which tactics are working and which ones aren’t.
- Site Monitoring: Manual site monitoring can take a lot of time because there are numerous components – such as page load time, site uptime, broken links and more – to monitor on your site. But then, automating this process helps monitor your pages in one place to see how they perform, and thereby simplify the process and collect data faster.
It’s a fact that SEO automation tools can take you in the right direction. But at the same time, you also need to know how to use these tools in a clear and effective way that makes the most sense to your business. This is because there isn’t an all-in-one tool for SEO automation and you may have to invest in multiple tools, which can get extremely costly. Moreover, even if the tools themselves automate SEO processes for you and are a great way to save you time, you’ll still have to set up the tools and analyze the results they provide. So, it is better to consider an even more efficient solution: hiring a digital marketing agency.
Fortunately, experienced SEO companies could be a great help here. A reliable Long Island SEO company would assign a team of experts to assess their clients’ needs and develop a comprehensive SEO strategy to help them improve and gain more visibility. These experts will also have experience working with automation tools, which means you don’t have to spend valuable time figuring out how to use automated SEO on your own.